Fixing strip lashes can be such a huge struggle especially when you admire how it looks on your friends who are experts in this lash glam affair. The truth is, applying false lashes has a way of taking your look from bland basic to stunning sassy.
I have attached a list and video guide on how to effortlessly tick lash fixing off your bucket /diy list or things I want to learn.
Five easy steps to apply your strip lashes effortlessly;
1. Trim your lashes by the side to fit your eye shape & avoid discomfort, You Dont need to trim if it fits perfectly
2. Apply a latex free lash glue like @enlashng glue on the band and wait for 20 seconds for the glue to become tacky
3. Line your eyes with a liquid black liner and your strip Lashes should be applied just slightly in between your natural lashes and lid using a slanted pointed tweezer like @yangabeauty
4. Start your application from the middle and connect the beginning and end of your lashes like @enlashng
5. Use your tweezer to clasp your lashes and the strip lashes together for a comfortable outcome
Was this tip helpful?
share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading