We have completed the COVID-19 BARBICIDE CERTIFICATION to reopen and the following strict measures have been put in place to ensure good hygiene and safety beauty experience.
- Before entry, Jewels will have their temperature checked, wash their hands or use alcohol based sanitiser.
- if you do not feel well or have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19; a cold, shortness of breath, respiratory symptoms, cough, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting or a high fever. If you are showing any visible symptoms please do not book or schedule an appointment.
- We operate a no mask, no entry policy. All artists, workers and Jewels must have a face mask on.
- Our services are strictly by booking here and payment must be made to secure your appointment.
- Cashless payment is mandatory as we do not accept cash payment.
- You are encouraged to have your belongings limited to your phone.
- It is mandatory to come along with your YangaBeauty scissors and tweezers, if you do not have, you can purchase at the studio on arrival and bring it with you for subsequent appointment(s).
- For makeup appointments, please come with your clean personal makeup brushes & beauty sponge. You can also purchase them at YangaBeauty if you do not have them.
- Disposable wands, lip and liner applicator will be available and disposed after each use.
- You will be given a hair net to cover your hair, a bed roll will be placed upon threading bed and disposed after Brow Threading Experience
- We clean and disinfect waiting chairs, door knobs and surfaces between appointments using approved disinfectants.
- We wash our hands before and after every appointment.
- Hand gloves will be worn before, during and disposed after every confirmed appointment.
You can confidently book your makeup and brow threading services at YangaBeauty by clicking this image below;
We look forward to serving you with joy.